The Renovated driving Range and First Tee Short Course at Highland Springs Is Now Open!
short course and practice facility.
Press Release on Driving Range Project
Hours of Operation
The area’s best grass range open to the public, Highland Springs Driving Range is open seven days a week in season. Tuesday and Thursday mornings the range will be closed until 9am for mowing, weather depending.
The range will be closed periodically for the First Tee Students to utilize the new First Tee Short Course.
Range will be closed Friday August 10th starting at 2pm for First Tee use.
Driving Range Guidelines, Fees, and Distance
- Highland Range can handle upwards of thirty golfers at any given time. While almost always on the grass, early in the year or during maintenance mats are sometimes used, which will cut down availability.
- 5 Target Greens on the driving range to simulate a "real-course" feel.
- 60 Yard Chipping Hole with practice bunker open to the public.
- There are also two large putting greens available for public use. Putting greens are located adjacent to the first and tenth tees.
- Range tokens are available at the clubhouse. $7.00 for a large bucket.
- Please do not remove any balls or buckets from the driving range.
- Range and/or practice area will be closed periodically for use by the First Tee Quad Cities junior golf program.
- Save some GREEN with our Driving Range Punch Pass!
Get 12 Large Buckets for the price of 10!
Clinics and Group Lessons Available
There are many golf learning opportunities available for both youth and adults.
Children are Welcome at the Range
Kids are welcome to come to the range and are encouraged to try it out. Please ensure that toddlers and small children are supervised at all times.
Range Evenings Procedures
The range will normally stay open until about an hour before dark.