Highland Springs Course
This challenging 18 hole championship layout is recognized as one of the best designs in the area. The William James Spears design opened in 1968 and is a public course that includes enough length to challenge all types of players.
Help us Celebrate Highland Springs' 50th Anniversary on Friday May 11th.
$18 for 18 holes + Cart, Free Ping Demo and Club Fitting, Raffles, Contests and Live Music!
- Four sets of tees and yardages
- Rugged terrain
- Rolling hills
- Numerous lakes and ponds
- Deep ravines
- Thousands of mature trees
- A par of 72 and a slope of 130 from the back tees
- Yamaha Golf Car Fleet with GPS and Ball/Club Washers
- Grass driving range and two putting greens
- Clubhouse, pro shop, and snack bar
- Course Rating and Yardage
- Season Pass Form
- Sponsor a Hole
- Buy 12 rounds for the price of 10
- Book a Weekend Standing Tee Time
General Course Information
Highland Springs is open from sunrise to sunset from early April through October. Rates and passes vary. Tees times available from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm. After 6:00 pm tee times end; seasonal specials are available first come first serve. Corporate events and outings can be arranged. A dress code applies.
The enhanced driving range and practice facility will reopen in the spring of 2018. The project is funded through our partnership with the First Tee Quad Cities.
Call or email Todd Winter, Golf Services Manager at (309) 732-2277.