U.S.G.A. rules govern all play
- Tee times may be made 7 days in advance.
- No outside alcoholic beverages or coolers can to be brought on property at any time.
- Course rangers and starters have full authority to enforce course rules and regulations.
- Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times.
- Each player must have their own bag and clubs. No club sharing.
- No play is allowed without checking in at pro shop.
- No starting on the back nine without permission from the pro shop.
- Staff reserves the right to fill groups of less than four players.
- Tee times will not be made for single golfers.
- Carts must stay at least 30 feet from tees and greens and follow all markings and roped off areas without exception.
- All golfers must be off the course at or before sunset.
Dress CodeThese regulations are in effect on both the golf course and the driving range at all times:
- Appropriate shirts and shoes must be worn at all times.
- Shirts should extend to the waist.
- Sleeveless shirts are allowed as long as the sleeve areas are finished and not torn out.
- No bathing suits or tops will be allowed.
- No item of clothing should have any profanity or offensive slogans, logos, pictures, or content.
- Golf shoes or flat bottom tennis shoes only; soft spikes mandatory.
- All players agree to the above rules when purchasing a pass, greens fee, or range balls.
- Staff reserves the right to remove or refuse service to those not abiding by the dress code.