The Rock Island Park and Recreation Department (Department) is seeking proposals for select cardio and strength equipment for the Rock Island Fitness and Activity Center.
1. The Contractor, and any subcontractors, shall be a company specializing in performing the work as required. The Rock Island Park and Recreation Department reserves the right to reject any or all bids and to waive informalities or technicalities.
2. The Contractor must possess the capability of delivering, installing, and, when necessary, providing maintenance on all machines provided by the Contractor.
3. The Contractor must possess the capability of removing all current equipment being used as trade-in value.
4. Contractor must provide all necessary equipment required/requested by the Department on a purchase basis at the Department’s cost. This includes (1) Bicep Curl , (1) Bicep Curl , (1) Shoulder Press, (1) Seated Leg Curl, (1) Free Motion Dual Cable, (1) Livestrong(indoor cycling) bike, (1) Recumbent bike, (3) Upright bikes, (12) Treadmills, (2) Ellipticals, (2) Rowers, (1) NUSTEP /Recumbent stepper. All equipment must be designed for high use, commercial grade. Contractor will provide all delivery, installation, and set up for all provided equipment.
5. Contractor is requested to provide a quote for trade-in value for the following: (1) Matrix Recumbent bike, (1) Matrix Upright bike, (11) Matrix Treadmills, (3) Precor Ellipticals, and (2) Matrix Stair Steps.
6. Proposal must include a list of amenities provided by the contractor to the Department including: warranties, maintenance labor, replacement part shipping, etc. Please include previous examples of services provided to other clients under similar circumstances.
7. Proposal must include 3 references from current clients, preferably other municipal agreements or related businesses.