Sound Amplification


A sound amplification license is required for any person, group, or business that uses any machine or device for the amplification of the human voice, music, or any other sound outside for the purposes of entertainment which includes block parties or any other type of parties and/or events. Sound amplification after 6:00 pm and/or on Sundays requires approval by the City Council.

Application Fee Required
The application fee is $25.00 per day.

Permit Application Process

For a Residential Sound Amplification permit to be issued, submit an application to the City Clerk's office. Additional documentation may be required.