Sign-Up for Email Notifications
The City of Rock Island now offers email notification to any customer receiving a bill from the City. This includes any type of invoice that the City currently sends out in the mail, such as:
You will receive an email notification on the day the bill is issued telling you how much the bill is and when it is due. The email will include a link to eRock making access to your account simple and quick.
Current eRock Customers - Updating Notification Preferences
- Login into your account as if you were making a payment.
- From the Menu selections on the left, select Change Password.
- Click on one of the eBilling options in the middle of the page (Note: It is not necessary to change your password to select an eBilling option).
- Click on the Submit button.
New eRock Customers - Establishing Notification Preferences
- Please have a copy of your most recent bill handy. Information needs to be entered exactly as it appears on the bill. The phone number must be the same as the one listed on your account. If you have changed your phone number in the last couple of years, you may want to contact Customer Service at (309) 732-2000 to make sure we have your current number before you attempt to sign-up.
- Select sign up now to register your account.
- Do not enter the leading zeros of your account number.
- Select the eBilling option that you prefer.
- Click the Submit button.
- If the message indicates you have been successful, you will receive your PIN immediately by email. It is a randomly selected number and can be personalized by logging into eRock. If the message indicates a problem, please contact customer service at (309) 732-2000 and we will be glad to help you with the process.